Players must follow all rules and regulations on COVID19 issues as displayed on the notice board and as followed by the club.
Following Local Rules and terms of competition together with the IGU Hard Card 2021 will be in force.
Unless otherwise noted the penalty for breach of Local Rule is two strokes.
- OUT OF BOUNDS –– marked by stakes / fence and or white lines.
- On or beyond any fence defining the boundary of the course.
- Hole 1 - The practice driving range to the right. Posts supporting the driving range fence (course side) are part of the OB. A ball lying within the posts will be deemed to be OB. The tube well to the right of Green no. 1.
- Hole 2 -On the left side of the hole, stakes and lines will define the margin of the OB up to the point where it meets the fence defining OB.
- Hole 9 – The perimeter wall to the right connecting to the club house and includes swimming pool, children’s park and the clubhouse area.
- Hole 10 – Beyond the fence to the right, the starters hut of tee 10 and the maintenance shed.
- Hole 15- If the ball lies inside the tube well to the left of Hole 15.
- Hole 16- The tube well to the left of Hole 16.
- Hole 17- Beyond the marked white line/stakes to the Right while playing Hole 17.
- Hole 18 – Practice driving range, the railing to the right and all areas beyond the fence/ railing.
- PENALTY AREAS –– Are defined by red stakes/red lines
The penalty areas on holes – 1, 2,3,5,6 7, 9, 12, 13 AND 16 have been marked.
- DROP ZONE
*Penalty drop zones have been provided on holes 3 & 13 for RED PENALTY AREAS as an additional option.
Where more than one drop zone has been provided, the nearest drop zone identified by center points may be used.
*Free Drop Zones have been provided for hole number 6 for newly planted saplings which have been marked and on hole number 14 for the fence behind the green
- ABNORMAL COURSE CONDITIONS (INCLUDING IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS) –
GROUND UNDER REPAIR – PLAY OPTIONAL
All areas marked in fresh white lime powder/ white paint.
Relief will be provided from animal droppings only for a ball lying on it.
Hoof Mark of Animals other than Dogs in the General Area for a ball lying in it.
No relief will be provided from hedges on the course
- All benches, screens, tube well, pumps, hydrants, sprinkler heads, water pipe connector, tree guards, exposed pipes, paved paths, concrete steps, drainage covers, irrigation units, shelters, midway huts, waste paper baskets/ signages attached to trees and light poles.
NOTE: NO RESHOT FOR A BALL STRIKING ANY ELECTRIC POLE OR JUNCTION BOXES
- INTEGRAL PARTS OF THE COURSE – NO RELIEF
- All unpaved paths, hedges and flowerbeds unless marked.
- All wiring attached to hedges on the course.
- Loose sand surrounding trees, electric poles, or anywhere on the course.
- All attachments to boundary objects such as plastic pipes, cables of any kind and piping along the OB wall.
- PROHIBITED USE OF DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICE
During a round, a player MUST NOT OBTAIN distance information by using an electronic distance measuring device.
- DESIGNATED PRACTICE AREA
- Practice Putting Green –Right of tee 1.
- Chipping Green - Right of green 9.
NO PRACTICE PERMITTED ON HOLES 1/2 & BEHIND GREEN 14 / LEFT OF HOLE 16.
- Scoring area is situated at the entrance of the club lawn. A player’s scorecard is officially returned to the committee when the player has left the recording area with both feet.
TOURNAMENT RULES OFFICIALS
- a) Mr Paramjit Singh 97409 99111 Tournament Director
- b) Mr Siddhant Jain 99886 12447 Referee
- c) Mr Piyush Mahajan 60027 91271 Referee
- d) Mr Abhimanyu Parmar 78373 07624 Referee
- e) Ms Saaniya Sharma 98156 42978 Referee